Horizon Forbidden West is the latest installment in one of the iconic PlayStation exclusives that have been a major selling point throughout recent years.
With the second title now released for players, we're going to run over how you can ensure Aloy is at the top of her game, thanks to these early skill points!
Horizon Forbidden West Best Early Skills and Build Paths
New within Forbidden West is the seperate sections of playstyle Aloy can dive into via her skilltree, there's a ton to unpack here, and thankfully you gain a lot of skillpoints during the game.
But, if you're looking to start your jounrey on a high note, we're going to run over some of the best skills you can pick and choose from, and why they're so amazing.
Below are some of the skills we think are essential to Aloy within Forbidden West, along with what they do within the game!
- This skill energizes your spear, allowing you to strike your enemy harder if you've landed a few successful shots
- Increased Melee Damage
- Enables Aloy to gain 20% more healing when using Medicinal Berries
- Aloy is able to place down traps faster than before
- Aloy will be harder to see by her enemies
- You're able to pickup more Medicinal Berries within the wild
- Within the Hunter section of Aloy's skill tree, you're able to unlock numerous skill points that can be attributed towards her Concentration. These are widley beneficial so that during comabt you're able to land shots onto enemy weak points