Overwatch 2 has been hyped up for quite some time now, and since the PVP beta, fans have been craving more Overwatch content or news.
Now, with the reveal of Junker Queen and her arrival when the game initally releases, Blizzard has gone ahead and revealed their full ability list and more!
Overwatch 2 Junker Queen: New Tank Hero, Abilities and More
Junker Queen, for those who don't know, is the newest Tank Hero coming to Overwatch 2, and will join an already boosted lineup of heroes that are going to be the backbone of team compositions when OW2 releases.
During another Overwatch 2 live stream, the developers have gone ahead and revealed the key abilities, including main weapon, ultimate ability and more.
For those who haven't seen already, this can be viewed down below.
- Scattergun: Pump-action Shotgun
- Passive: Quick Melee wounds enemies, dealing damage over time.
- Active: Throw your blade. Can re-activate to return it.
- Commanding Shout: Increase health by 200 and nearby allies health by 100. Increase movement speed by 30%.
- Carnage: Swing your axe to wound all enemies in front of you, dealing damage over time.
- Rampage (Ultimate): Charge forward. Wound enemies, dealing damage over time and preventing them from being healed.
- Adrenaline Rush (Passive) Heal from all damage over time dealt by wounds.